How to get 1 year visa without working permit?
QUESTION: I\'m in Vietnam now & getting tired of doing visa extension every 3 month at unacceptable price. I call several agents and they quoted me more than US$300 for 3 month. What\'s a f**king price!Heard of 1 year visa? Is it possible to get it on arrival? Any information would be greatly appreciated
1. Yes, you can get 1 year Vietnam business visa on arrival
- Send us your photo of your passport to our email with following information
Where you prefer to receive your 1 year visa ( on arrival or in Vietnam Embassy abroad)
- Payment: pay 100% deposit
- After 3-7 working days, we will send you an approval letter for your visa.
Option 1: Get visa on arrival
- Print it out and Prepare 2 photos of you, your passport and some petty cash to pay for stamp fee at arrival airport
- When you arrive one of International Airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Da Nang), please show all the prepared documents to Immigration officer at Landing visa area to have your visa stamped in your passport.
Option 2: Get visa at Vietnam Embassy Abroad
- Print it out and Prepare 2 photos of you, your passport and some petty cash to pay for stamp fee at Embassy.
- Go to your choosen Vietnamese Embassy abroad. please show all the prepared documents to Immigration officer to have your visa stamped in your passport.