How to apply for Vietnam visa online?
Visa on Arrival/ Visa upon arrival (or visa at airport/visa in advance/pre-obtaining visa/Visa pre-arrival) has become the most convenient way of getting a Vietnamese visa. It is cheaper, faster, and requires less paperwork than other ways of obtaining a visa. Visa on arrival doesn't require you to physically go Embassies or sending away your passport, it is completedly processed online by apply online with us.
Just follow our 4 simple steps below to get your Vietnam visa online.
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION ONLINE FORM
- You are required to fill out the exactly information showed in your passport and your arrival date
- For group of applicants: can contact us for quick access
STEP 2: CONFIRM AND MAKE PAYMENT
- Double check your given information, and make payment via PayPal (For other payment methods, please contact us)
STEP 3: GETTING APPROVAL LETTER
- We shall automatically process your application and deliver your approval letter via your email as the time you request
* Normal processing: 2 working days
* Urgent processing: 1 working day
* Emergency processing: half day
- After getting approval letter provided by us via email, please do as the following steps
*Print out the approval letter
*Download the Application for entry and exit and fill out all the information
*Prepare 2 photos of you, your passport and some petty cash to pay for stamp fee at arrival airport
STEP 4: GETTING VISA STAMPED AT ARRIVAL ARIPORT
When you arrive one of International Airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Da Nang), please show all the prepared documents to Immigration officer at Landing visa area to have your visa stamped in your passport.
DONE - WELCOME TO VIETNAM